Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Second Week in Mexico

We spent most of the first week walking around. Our second week was spent with me recovering from muscle aches etc. I am still a bit sore, we have walked some during our second week but not near as much as we did on the first week.

We did go to a craft fair which was wonderful. There were all sorts of pottery, linens, paintings, jewelry etc. Not much different then the Art in the Park we have in town. I fell in love with all the artisians there, Ken kept me on my budget, thank goodness he was there or he'd have to go back to work.



Some nice Pineapple pottery


Ken and I had to check out the Tequila stand and yes we bought a bottle of Arette Anejo for $220 pesos plus for $30 more pesos we got a set of shot glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment