Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ants in the Pants!

I have ants in my pants! Only five days till we depart for our 5 month trip to Puerto Vallarta. I still have not packed a stitch of clothing. I do have my electronics stuff packed. I was going to take card making stuff but it's to stressful trying to figure out what to take! I wish I had a U-haul truck. Maybe next time we can take the RV. Then we could take everything. In the meantime, no cardmaking stuff... Can't mail anything from Mexico anyway, from what I have read the mail system is not reliable. I will take my sewing machine. I want to make some pillowcase dresses for the girls for the summer. I am sure I will find things to keep me busy.

Of couse we know what Ken will be doing the whole time.

2 comments:

  1. I have been on that train, and to the bottom of the canyon to Batopilas at the bottom of Copper Canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Garry, never knew you traveled in Mexico. You surprised me. Have you traveled all over Mexico?

    ReplyDelete