Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Home away from Home for 5 Months!!!

Finally we have put down our deposit and have the contract in our hands! Our condo is located near the Amapas/ Conchas Chinas area of Puerto Vallarta. We are just across the main road from the beach. Not very far from Los Muertos which is the popular beach in that area. It's nowhere near as breathtaking as the Villa we lost out on. : (   There is a balcony that sweeps across the front, I will be able to see the bay. I will feel the fresh salt air and take it in day after day!

The kitchen is very modern with nice appliances. The table will seat up to 6 people.

The guest bedroom looks comfortable and it has a bathroom. Most homes in Mexico have more bathrooms then bedrooms. Now I know why everyone has a maid.



The living area looks comfortable. It has a television and cable tv. Plus highspeed wireless internet, which is always the first thing I ask about no matter where I go!


I just know I will enjoy going to sleep and waking up to this beautiful view. If you notice, the short wall, I don't think my babies will be able to jump over that!


The kitchen has dual sinks which is kind of rare in Mexico. I likey.


This is the view I will enjoy each evening, glass of wine in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment