Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping on the Rio Cuales


The girls and I have been wanting to go shopping on the riverwalk. Ken finally relented and took us. First off was to find a parking spot. It's hard to find one in town even in the slow season. I could not imagine having to find one in high season! Then Ken gets to show us that he does not have any skills at parallel parking! So embarassing for him everytime. I keep saying we should take a cab! It's only around 50 pesos for a cab for all four of us.

We take the malecon route since me and the girls like the slow pace he has to travel and we get to see the crowds and goings on.


Trinity met a small parrot name Jueves, he was so cute and friendly. The owner and artist took her out of the cage and let Trinity and Sarah hold her. The people are so nice there.


Puerto Vallarta has sculptures everywhere you can imagine. They are amazing and fun to photograph.


We did some shopping..



We had drinks but didn't eat, I hope they don't starve!

The River Cuale was ooookay, not what I expected. Personally I would never go there again this time of the year, too hot and too many pushy sales people! I know this is the slow time but I cannot handle being approached every 4 feet by someone throwing stuff in your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment