Sunday, April 11, 2010

Looking for the Perfect Fishing Spot

The agenda for today was to walk to the stairs and take a picture of them. We managed to do that and more. I said well since we're here why don't we walk on Easy street to find you a fishing spot. So we turned back towards the cond and went the other direction.
Just the beginning there are 58 steep stairs to descend here.


These stairs go forever, we did not go down them today so I have no idea how many there are, my guess would be 300 plus.

We found our way to the rocky side of the beach which seems to me would be a great fishing spot to start out with.

The spot!


getting there

3 comments:

  1. I want to fish there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, but since I don't know who you are how am I going to invite you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda and Ken,
    The fishing spot looks good. The islands where Ken was holding the puppies looks great. There have to be some big fish out there, probably groupers, snapper, yellow tail, trigger fish, and a lot of smaller stuff. A spear gun may be more productive. I will lend Ken mine when you all take a break home. My spear gun can handle bigger fish than it is wise to shoot with it.

    Also, Ken was mentioning the dolphins and bait fish boiling on the surface. Man that sounds like a great place to drop a lure in.

    ReplyDelete